Friday, July 19, 2013

July Nail Collection Box

     I received my July box from The Nail Collection and was so pleased with the colors. This month I received one China Glaze, two Essie, and one OPI.

     The China Glaze varnish came in the color 1219 Are You Jelly? from the Summer 2013 Sunsational collection. Its described as  a 'vivacious purple jelly', which is absolutly gorgeous.
     The Essie varnishes are from Essie's Resort 2013 Collection. I received  839 Sunday Funday which is described as a 'tangerine coral crush shimmer' and 837 Naughty Nautical which is described as a 'marine blue green shimmer'. Both are simply amazing.
     And lastly the OPI varnish I received is NL M56 A Definite Moust-Have from the  2013 Couture de Minnie Collection. This varnish is described as a fuchsia but to me it is more of a stunning bright pinky coral. 

No comments: